Monday, May 17, 2010

Just a Few Days

So I'm just a few days away from my summer in Spain and Italy. For those who don't know the specifics, I will be traveling to Spain on Wednesday for two weeks with Emily. We will be traveling around Spain, heading south to the strait of Gibraltar and then back up north to Barcelona. There, Emily will depart and fly back home to NYC and I will hop aboard a ferry to Rome. Once in Rome, I will receive my first teaching assignment from ACLE (Associazione Culturale Linguistica Educational) and begin my summer of teaching.

It's looking to be an awesome trip...right now I have a mountain of stuff to unpack and jigsaw into my old room before I leave...wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Here's some inspiration for you from the Simpsons.

    http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/looks-like-homer-played-much/8324

    ReplyDelete