Monday, June 7, 2010

New rule

Ok y'all, new rule... If you are reading this blog, you are required
to leave a comment at the bottom of the post. That is how I know I'm
loved... Also, if you are a follower/ friend of the blog it helps to
validate my existance. If you are a google subscribe it it tots easy,
just click follow.

Relatives of mine ages 60 and above are exempted... I know they love
me on the basis of brownies and keugle cooked for me over the years.
Keugle = love.

Jake

Sent from my iPod

8 comments:

  1. I KNOW WHERE IS THE LOVE???? I can't even get my own mother to read my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first rule of Jake's blog is that you don't talk about Jake's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think spending 24/7...24/16?? was love enough

    rebecca say i love you to me...tell me you love me...alright love you too bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lolsers... Actually i just inhaled a large gust of wind

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete