Sunday, March 3, 2013

Six week inventory

So before I left I made an inventory of the things I was carrying with me. I wish that I hade made a ore detailed log, as a lot of the small things that UI have like, cards, razor heads, tools, and toiletries I have are not noted...ok, a lesson for next time. Anyway, heres a comparison of the stuff I have now compared to my embarkaton.

I have learned to bring fewer shirts and boxers, and to do more research to bring weather appropriate clothes.

Check it out:

January 9:
Osprey Talon 44 Hiking pack
Feburary 28:
check
EMS Velocity Ultra-Compactable sleeping bag
check
EMS Rain Coat/shell with hood
check
Columbia Titanium OmniHeat Liner
check
11 T-Shirts
6 T-shirts (1 w/sleeves cut off)
1 Pair Shorts
check
1 Pair Athletic Shorts (doubles as bathing suit)
check
2 Pairs Synthetic Pants (one has Zip-off Legs)
check
12 Pairs socks
8 Pairs socks
12 Pairs Boxers
9 Pairs boxers
1 Pair Underarmor long socks
check
1 Pair Underarmor long underwear
check
2 Longsleeve Coolmax Rowing Shirts
Check (one shirt heavily midified
3 Tanks
check + 1 tank
2 Button Down tops
check
1 Rain Cover for my pack
check
1 unlocked dual-sim Android Phone for which I'll buy sims when I arrive
check
1 mino solar charger and external batter pack
check
1 Fujifilm Waterproof/Shockproof camera
Broken, destroyed by water
1 Pair teva sandals
check
1 Combination masterlock
Check+ two small keyd padlocks
1 Compression Sack
check
1 Cinch-bag
Check+1 knockoff eastpack
1 GPS Spot Device (check FB for GPS updates)
check
1 iPod nano
check
2 pairs earbuds
check
1 fiction book "Visions of Cody"
check…unread
1 guide book "Lets Go! Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama"
Traded for “Lonely Planet” Central America and Yucatan
1 set of schematics for DIY Solar Water Heater
check
1 notebook for Spanish lessons
check
1 towel
check

+ 1 shower poof

+ 1 bandanna

+ 1 pocket knife




Also to come...Leon, Sonati Decision, Treking up Telica Volcano, Return to Grenada, Boat across Lake Nicaragua...and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment